Thursday, July 3, 2014

*4th of July* Bilingual Blog Hop

Welcome hoppers!
 For those who haven't visited before, I'm Krista, the teacher behind the blog here at
"The Second Grade Superkids".

I am so excited to be participating in the second ever "Bilingual Blog Hop" this festive 4th of July weekend with some of my favorite bilingual bloggers (and all of you!) over the course of the next few days!


One of the most important things I think we can do for our students is provide them with the resources to foster learning and independence. Each year, throughout the year, I work hard to determine what resources may be useful for my students to have at their fingertips to do just this. 

Once of the things I have found that is consistently helpful for many students to have at their side while writing is a Spanish letter reference card or chart. In the primary grades, a basic letter formation chart was always handy for my kids, and when we entered the second half of second grade (and as I begin teaching 3rd grade this school year), the cursive reference chart is a must as well!

My students keep these cards in their writing folders and I usually have a few extras on hand in our writing station as well. The nice thing about them is you can laminate them and use them from year to year, send copies with students for use at home, etc. They are quite versatile, and you can even print different versions based on each students' needs!

Check out the copies of these cards I use below, and feel free to click on any of the images to download the set for free for use with your students.






If you download the cards, I'd really love to hear your feedback!
Interested in a classroom alphabet set to go along with them? Check out my Spanish Alphabet Card packs here: Print or Cursive 
And for more "super" bilingual ideas like this one, feel free to follow me at Facebook, Pinterest, and Teachers Pay Teachers as well! I am currently hosting a sale at my store to celebrate our hop and this Independence Day holiday. 
You can receive 20% off all of my bilingual and/or Spanish products.


Enjoy your weekend and God Bless America!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

Next stop, the lovely ladies of The Dual Trio. 


You are welcome to visit any of the other hop participants as well by clicking on any of the links below!



No comments:

Post a Comment