Friday, May 2, 2014

Bilingual Blog Hop


¡Bienvenidos!

I hope you are enjoying this very first bilingual blog hop adventure as much as we are and are snagging a lot of wonderful (and useful) resources along the way!

As Mother's Day is right around the corner, I thought it may be fun to create something that you all could use with your students to not only build their writing skills but also make a sweet little gift for their madres!


Similes and sweet words combine when your students work to put together this 
Mother's Day Mini-Book. 

Here are some examples of the inside pages.


Check out all that is included below and click on the image to grab your free copy during the duration of the hop in English or Spanish, of course! After May 5th, it will still be available in my store for purchase as well (but let's be honest, might as well grab it now while it's free! ;)). 


Furthermore, in order to keep this fiesta going, I, along with many of the other hop participants will be offering 20% off all of the bilingual items in my TpT store from May 3rd-5th. Click here to head to my store and check out even more goodies!

I'd also love it if you'd follow along with me on Bloglovin', Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram so that you don't miss a beat (or any future freebies and goodies!). 

Now it's time to hop along to your next stop and visit Mynda @ "B is for Bilingual" for more bilingual freebie fun! Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments: