Sunday, April 28, 2013

Instagramin' it Up!

Yes, by now most of you have probably seen the posts floating around about teacher bloggers taking over Instagram! I just could not resist joining in the fun! I am such a visual person and have always used Instagram as a way to share my personal photos with friends and family...so why not share the juicy classroom ones with my blog friends and fam, right?

Plus, each Tuesday we will all have the chance to link up our photos with "What the Teacher Wants" and Apples and ABC's for #teachertalktuesday! (See image below...and click on it to learn more as well as find other bloggers joinin in the festivities!)


I would love for you all to follow me and I look forward to followin' you all to check our your fab images as well! A picture is worth a thousand words, right? You can follow me by searching for username "secondgradesuperkids" on your Instagram or feel free to click on this lil' icon:
  Instagram
I added one photo as a teaser of a little retell activity we did this week...more to come on Tuesday!)



4 comments:

  1. Your first follower:)
    @mysecondsense

    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tania! I am lookin forward to sharin photos with you!

      Delete
  2. I was just creating my account. I am your next follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Well I will be sure to follow! Thanks Paula!

      Delete