Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fact Family Album

I noted on our last math assessment that some of my students needed a quick review of fact families. Thus, I headed over to Pinterest to see what new and fresh activities I could find. I ran across an activity by Sarah at "First Grader...At Last" called "Fact Family Albums" that was just too adorable to pass up. Check out the original activity here.

Thus we reviewed a little with our anchor chart here...


Then set to work creating the "Fact Family Photo Album" as a class.


Each kiddo was responsible for contributing a different fact family photo to our album. Here are a few completed page examples:


I love how the baby in this one is babbling about "facts families".


My students really enjoyed mixing art and math...and now we have a great book to add to our library to help assist them in continuing to review these facts!


No comments:

Post a Comment