Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shapes Galore

This past week we have been reviewing 2D shapes. 

We started by working together to create our 2D shape anchor chart


The kiddos also did a variety of sorts to practice distinguising between the shapes, including a 2D Shape Sort, I have previously shared with you all which you can grab a free copy of at my TpT store in English/Spanish, by clicking the cover page image below:




We also sorted shapes according to whether they follow the rules to be a polygon or not in our math journals.



Yesterday, we enjoyed a game of 2D Shapes Memory (my newest product!), which you can grab a copy of at my TpT store as well in both English/Spanish by clicking the image below:


The pack includes 12 different shape name cards and corresponding figures for students to use to practice their 2D shapes! Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. Hi Krista, I just recently found your blog and love it! I am a bilingual teacher and am always struggling to find material. I am also not so creative. Your stuff is beautiful and so useful Thanks for posting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the awesome printable (Las Formas)! Me gusta mucho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad it is useful for you! Thanks for stopping by :)!

      Delete