Monday, September 10, 2012

Themed Journal Cover Freebie

We have been working tirelessly to get our Daily 5 routines in place! That being said, I created these fun, themed journal covers for our "Work on Writing" center. My students can select any of the journals and must write a story with beginning, middle, and end related to the cover topic. I also asked them to write their name and date on the top of each page written, so that I can scan through and check out their work for the week. 

Click on the image to take you to my TpT store to download these free covers in English and Spanish. 
If you use them, I would appreciate your feedback!


I also had some of you request a copy of my PBIS expectation posters from my expectations post here.

I have uploaded them to Google Docs for you in English/Spanish! Click on the image to grab a free copy of these as well if you were one of the interested parties!


Linking these little diddy's up with Classroom Freebies as well! Click on the image to check out other weekly freebies!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your hard work. The graphics are so cute!

    Michelle @ Teach123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Always glad when something I create is useful for others as well!

    ReplyDelete