Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Freebie and Linky Party!

The first day of spring is tomorrow! To celebrate, I have created a quick memory game freebie for you, that I will also be using tomorrow as a vocabulary review with my students!

I only created this one in Spanish this time, but if anyone would like it in English and think it could be useful for you, please let me know, and I would be more than happy to whip it up!




Also, I thought in honor of this auspicious occasion (as spring means we are a step closer to summer!), that we could celebrate with a little linky party! I would love to see some of your "spring time" activities in English or Spanish, as I am sure would many others- thus, why not get them all together in one place! Make sure to directly link us to your post so that we can easily find your activity, and provide a little description of your activity too! Join in as we go "Splashin into Spring"! 





7 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I can't wait to post about our spring activities and link up tomorrow! I'm looking forward to checking out all of the fabulous ideas from other teachers.

    Have a great week!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks, Krista! Can't wait to you what you guys are up to in your classroom :)

      Delete
  2. Love this idea! I'm your newest follower. I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog when you get a chance.

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, made a mistake. What a great idea for a linky party!

      Jenny
      Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

      Delete
  4. Just linked-up and also started following your blog~ I love it! Thanks for hosting and Happy Spring :)

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm linked up! I'm also your newest follower :)
    Hope you'll swing by my blog sometime.
    www.cotesclass.blogspot.com
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete