Monday, March 12, 2012

K-2 Linky Love and Fabulous Freebie


Linking up with Jeannie over at Kindergarten Lifestyle for a little Kinder-2nd linky party. She is trying to get all of us together in one place so we have a plethora of wonderful blogs to peruse! I think she is even going to create a Pinterest board with them all as well- so you don't want to miss out! So link up my K-2 friends!

During our intervention block today, I did a quick shape sort with some of my kiddos that are still struggling with good ole' 2-D shapes. Check out this freebie (in Spanish and English) by clicking on the image below.


Hope your week is off to a wonderful start! Spring is nearly here :)

7 comments:

  1. I've linked up too:) I'm your newest follower!
    www.123teachwithme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! Can't wait to check out your blog as well :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! I love your cute blog, and I'm so intrigued by your class. 18/23 of my students are Hispanic and most are ELL, and I just find it all so interesting. I've passed along the One Lovely Blog Award to you, so come check it out on my page! :-)

    Jessica
    confessionsofaprimaryteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up as well! Be sure to come check out my blog, Adventures in Second Grade
    http://www.adventuresn2grade.blogspot.com

    LOVE your blog! :) I have one ELL student this year who is Hispanic, so I might be asking for help :) Funny thing...most of the ELL students in our small rural county are Russian...go figure! :)

    Chrissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, my kiddos always need to review their shapes.
    ☼Libby
    Dual Kinder Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up to my k-2 linky!! I love all these amazing blogs like yours!!


    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Who doesn’t love a great linky party? Especially when we can make new friends!
    I found you on the K-2 linky and now I’m your newest follower. I’d love for you to come visit me sometime!
    ✿Valerie
    Grow Up Learning
    Grow Up Learning Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete