Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday George Washington!



Oh yes...those are boxes of girl scout cookies. Does anyone else look forward to the delivery of these boxes of deliciousness every year! Got my first batch today! What a great start to a day...and addition to my lunch ;).

This morning during our intervention block, we did a read aloud about George Washington as a tie-in to his birthday and President's Day! My group is working on math extended responses. Thus, I decided to go along with our Washington theme to create a lovely little story for our lesson. This freebie is in Spanish only, however, if you would like it in English let me know, and it won't take me too long to whip up!
Click here to download this George Washington number story freebie!
(Border by "Graphics by the Pond")

Also, don't forget to link up to my "Birthday Linky Party" (post below) and share with us about how you celebrate your students special days! I would really love more ideas, not to mention, this is my first linky party and I would appreciate your support in making it a success!


Happy hump day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment